Sleigh Snowflake AccuQuilt GO! 55322
This embroidery set is designed to be used with the Sleigh and Snowflake Accuquilt GO die #55322. It includes designs for the sleigh with a Santa, two snowflakes and a reindeer with appliqué stitch, free-form applique stitch, satin stitch, and a candlewick stitch. There are eleven different appliqué designs.
Filenames and technical information as well as stitch diagrams are provided. In addition, you will find full-size templates and instructions for cutting these designs by hand as well as with the AccuQuilt GO! cutter. Using the Accuquilt GO! Cutter makes this a project that is designed for quick success. These designs are created to stand up to the wear and tear of fun and functional creations and the stitch designs are smooth and soft enough to be quilted by hand or machine.
These files are delivered as a download zip file. All file formats are included in a single file. The download link is sent by email. The AccuQuilt GO!® die and GO!® Fabric Cutter must be purchased separately. Visit www.accuquilt.com for more information about purchasing the die and cutter
• 11 different designs, with 4 different appliqué edges
• Appliqué stitches include: satin stitch, traditional appliqué stitch, free-form applique stitch and a candlewick stitch.
• Snowflakes 1 and 2: 120 x 100 mm (5 x 4 inches)
• Reindeer: 150 x 130 mm (6 x 6 inches)
• Sleigh: 140 x 160 mm (6 x 6 inches)