Fall Medley Collection
The Fall Medley designs are simple and work well alone or combined to make seasonal projects. Use these designs in quilts, home accessories, and other projects. A quilt in fall colors can be made even more special by creating a border using these applique designs. These designs are made with stitching that is smooth and soft enough to be quilted by hand or machine.
These designs are made to be stitched using die cuts from the AccuQuilt GO!™ Fall Medley Die #55041. Actual size templates are included with this machine embroidery set so they can be cut by hand or with the AccuQuilt GO!™ die and cutter.
· 9 different applique designs for the three separate design shapes: oak leaf, maple leaf, acorn
· Outline stitch templates for each shape
· Appliqué edge stitches include satin stitch, free-form appliqué stitch, and a candlewick stitch.
· Single acorn, oak leaf = 100 x 100 mm (4.00 x 4.00”)
· Double acorns, pumpkins = 120 x 120 mm (4.75 x 4.75”)
· Maple leaf = 130 x 130 mm (5.5 x 5.5”)
This design set includes ART, dst, exp, hus, jef, pes, sew, vip, vp3. All files are included in a single download file. The link to the download will be sent by email.